I’ll be leading a track at the first Social Learning Conference in London on 8th March. Come join me!
#SLCONF 2012 is a 1-day engaging unconference that explores the growing impact of Social Collaborative platforms in Learning & Development. The day will be highly collaborative and informal to allow delegates to ask plenty of questions and get advice from our track leaders their peers about the best practices for developing and running Social Learning and development programs. Register here.
The event will combine a mixture of Case Study presentations from Accenture and BP as well as interactive discussions, with some of the most innovative experts in social learning, including:
- Jon Ingham, Executive Consultant, Social Advantage
- Nick Shackleton Jones, Group Head of eLearning, BP
- Priyadarshini Banati, Collaboration Strategy Lead, Social Learning Team, Accenture
- Clare Norman, Talent Development Ambassador, Accenture
- Tim Drewitt, E-learning Specialist, Eversheds LLP
- Barry Sampson, Director & Co-founder, Onlignment
- Ben Betts, CEO, HT2
- Ollie Gardener, CEO, NoddlePod
- Stephen Gardner, CTO, NoddlePod
For those are directly involved in their organisation’s Learning & Development efforts, e-Learning and Learning 2.0 projects, this Social Learning Event is a must-attend.
Just a few more tickets are available, and you can register now via http://www.crexia.com/conferences/social-learning